Physiology Research Workshop 2015
2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month
Noon-1pm, Biomed 1, Room 205-207
This Research Workshop provides a forum for students and post-doctoral fellows to practice their presentation skills as well as obtain feedback on their research projects from other trainees and faculty. In addition, the Workshop also provides an opportunity for faculty to present ideas and get feedback for upcoming grant submissions.
All Physiology PhD Program students and IBS PhD Program Students affiliated with Physiology/Biophysics faculty and who have passed their candidacy exam are required to present their research annually (one per academic year). Postdoctoral fellows who are conducting full-time research with Departmental faculty are also required to present in the Research Workshop. Faculty who wish to present can schedule for an open date.
Schedule of Speakers (and their Mentors)
- September 15– Lorenzo Fernandes (FA Simmen)
- October 6 – Jessica Bailey (V Lupashin)
- October 27 – Sarah Zimmerman (R Morello)
- November 10 – Lindsey Dickson (B Storrie)
- November 24 – Shijie Liu (Postdoctoral fellow; B Storrie)
- December 8 – Lee Ann Jolly (A Franco)
*Revised August 3rd, 2015
Note that lunch will be provided for the first 20 attendees.